Our customer base consists of range of companies both large and small; from housing developments, highland estates, oil, gas and renewable industry, local authorities, outdoor and leisure clients and includes;
Tulloch Homes, Chap Homes, Global Energy Group, The Highland Council, The Speyside Trust, Reay Forest Estate, LafargeTarmac, Morrison Construction and RJ MacLeod.
With our formally acredited association with Network Rails Link-up approved contractors scheme, our client base also includes extensive experience with Network Rails main contractors in the north such as AMCO.
With regards to the type of projects and sub contract work carried out by the company G.F. Job have a wide range of experience and expertise to offer within the earth moving, civil engineering remediation/recycling and heavy haulage sectors. The following list of projects provides an insight of our recent contracts:
- On going client base maintained for highland estates civil engineering and road build and maintenance projects.
- 2007/10, Demolition and land remediation work for the re-development of the former oil fabrication yard near Ardersier.
- Ongoing, harbour works and coastal protection projects for the Highland and Moray Councils.
- Extensive works involved at the Nigg Energy Park, Ross-shire for the Global Energy Group to include; structural concrete foundations and floor slabs for the dry dock, drainage works and demolition.
- With the continued success of Tulloch Homes for the provision of both affordable homes and private homes throughout the Highlands, GF Job have and continue to be a major part of this achievement by being their main supplier of housing infrastructure works.