Our customer base consists of range of companies both large and small; from housing developments, highland estates, oil, gas and renewable industry, local authorities, wind farm developments, outdoor and leisure clients and includes;
Tulloch Homes, Global Energy Group, The Highland Council, Norbord Europe Limited, The Speyside Trust, Reay Forest Estate, Tarmac Limited, Morrison Construction Limited and RJ MacLeod Limited.
With our Lloyds water industry registration scheme (WIRS) accreditation, GF Job Limited can offer utility connection services for the construction of new water mains and services.
With regards to the type of projects and sub contract work carried out by the company G.F. Job have a wide range of experience and expertise to offer within the earth moving, civil engineering remediation/recycling and heavy haulage sectors. The following list of projects provides an insight of our recent contracts:
- On going client base maintained for highland estates civil engineering and road build and maintenance projects.
- 2007/10, Demolition and land remediation work for the re-development of the former oil fabrication yard at Nigg Ross-shire.
- Ongoing, harbour works and coastal protection projects for the Highland and Moray Councils.
- Ongoing improvement works involved at the Nigg Energy Park, Ross-shire for the Global Energy Group to include; structural concrete foundations and floor slabs for the dry dock, drainage works and demolition.
- With the continued success of Tulloch Homes for the provision of both affordable homes and private homes throughout the Highlands, GF Job have and continue to be a major part of this achievement by being their main supplier of housing infrastructure works.
- Extensive civil engineering and ground works for Norbord Europe associated with their existing timber board manufacturing plant and construction of their new OSB Line 3 plant.
- Contract crushing and screening services on behalf of local quarrying companies and remote borrow pit operations for wind farms etc.